Personal training has become somewhat of a revolution in the fitness industry for the last decade or so. It has transformed the way people train and their ability to get results fast. The great thing about personal training is that you have the instructor with you throughout your whole workout. Many people join a gym with good intentions but soon become one of the statistics of those who started out strong then lose motivation and stop coming. Here are some reasons why personal training is a great way to turn your dream into a reality.
- Consistency is the key to getting results. It is better to come two-three times a week over a long period than 5 times for the first few weeks and never to be seen again. By having me as your trainer you are accountable to not only come to your PT sessions but also to keep the momentum when you are training on your own.
- Correct technique means results. A lot of people don’t make progress because they use bad technique. Quite often it is the little things that can transform an exercise into one that will give you the results you want.
- Getting your programme changed regularly is not only good for the body but for the mind. Variety is important to keep your muscles guessing. It also helps you stay motivated and challenged.
- A good trainer has the ability to push you to levels you never dreamed possible. They have the ability to help you make steady progress at a level that is safe and effective
- And finally having a personal trainer takes the guess work out of your training. You wouldn’t have an unqualified person look after your car. You would take it to a professional. By putting your trust in a qualified PT you are putting yourself in capable hands that can design a programme that will suit your body type as well as your lifestyle.